This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep your fingers crossed

Hubby, Little Bits and I have been searching for a new apartment for the last three months. Today we found the perfect place for us. The only problem, the lease states no pets and we have a cat. The property manager said that it is there to keep dogs out of the complex and the Landlord usually allow cats. He is calling her to get the okay for us to have our cat. If we get the okay, then we will be moving in the next few weeks.

Otherwise I'll take your cat.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I've come across multiple places that say "no pets", but were willing to make exceptions for my indoor only kitty. Two did ask for documents from the vet about vaccines, but that wasn't a problem.

Comment

My lease says NO PETS (yes, in all caps) but my neighbors downstairs have 2 cats, and in the next building over I've seen cats up in one of the upstairs windows. I'm sure they're not the only ones.

Good luck!
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

UPDATE

We can keep our Fuzzy Wuzzy. We are now just waiting on our reference check

Comment

Yay for keeping kitties!!

Comment

Yay! So very glad that you get to keep your kitty.
              1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
              -----
              http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Working...
              X