This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google+ Games

So, anybody else playing any of these silly little games? I'm currently doing Zombie Lane and City of Wonder, and need neighbors and allies.

Anybody playing or willing to play either of them?

I'm in the same boat. I've got Peds as a neighbor and 2 others, and I could really use some more allies, if anyone's interested. They're cute little games, I think, and I'm not one for playing games to begin with.

Comment

Gah! I too need more neighbors in City of Wonder. I can't increase my land cause I need 2 more allies. Which means I need 2 more friends. :P
      Darn you Peds and Lupo getting me started on this game.
      And last time I went on I didn't have enough happiness. *fail*
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

I started City of Wonder, got distracted & didn't go back... does that work for being allied?

I've been playing bejewelled blitz on & off, mostly if I've got a couple of mins to kill before going out for a bus! Not tried Zombie Lane yet.
        Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

Just out of curiosity I tried City of Wonder and it sent me to facebook..so this is a facebook app correct?
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

This one is associated with Google+, there may be a facebook one but I got rid of failbook a while ago so can't check

I've used G+ much more since in the few months its been here than I ever used FB
            Arp happens!

Comment

Ah. sorry never heard of it. I just started back to facebook, and right now that is enough for me..lol.
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Oh well, if you ever get a gmail address. that's about all you need to get going on G+
                Arp happens!

Comment

I'm doing Zombie Lanes with Peds and Lupo. That's good enough for me for right now since I tend to hyper-focus on one game, I can't handle 2.

Though I do play with the Flood-It! game while I wait for more energy in Zombie Lanes

Comment

Damn you, Lupo & Peds. I didn't need another time-waster!

... ok, this is fun...

Comment

Quoth Cazzi View Post
                      I started City of Wonder, got distracted & didn't go back... does that work for being allied?

I've been playing bejewelled blitz on & off, mostly if I've got a couple of mins to kill before going out for a bus! Not tried Zombie Lane yet.

As far as I know, as long as you're listed as an ally and have a civilization it counts.

Won't you be my neighbor...?

Comment

Oh, go on then

Try http://gplus.to/cazzi
                        Arp happens!

Comment

Yay!!!

Invite sent!!

I can has expanding!!! SOOONN!!!

Comment

Oh nononono! Please don't make me get a Google+ account...I still use Facebook! I don't need something else!

EDIT:

I blame you all for this.....If you want me in your circle, here I am.
                            Last edited by Nurian; 10-16-2011, 04:21 PM.
                            I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
                              Yay!!!

Invite sent!!

I can has expanding!!! SOOONN!!!
                              Hello Ally
                              Arp happens!

Comment

Working...
                              X