X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Ree View Post
    Wish I could have gotten drunk. LOL.
    nope no text either fromor to me as I had to WORK a slow pizza delivery night.
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

I was, sadly, sober. I have had to cut way down on my drinking. I know, sadness.

We ate a bunch of caviar and watched Thor. I know, I'm so exciting (we never have New Year's parties because we always have a weekend long Twelfth Night party which usually falls the following weekend or close to it). Sometime after midnight I got some texts from friends.

They were not obviously drunk. Like I said, we tend to save up for this coming weekend.

Evidently, while I was watching Thor, a single girlfriend was watching The Warrior's Way, which I have been nagging her to watch.

Her: I finally watched the Warrior's Way. Very good.
      Me: Right? How about that kiss scene?
      Her: Very hot.

So there you go. The most notable exchange I got.

I know, fascinating.

Comment

No drunken texts, just 2 happy New Years ones. Didn't get drunk, just what an old friend used to call "advanced happiness." Glad we stayed in, it was rather foggy out. Watched the Big Bang Theory marathon
        "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
        "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

Two texts, neither of them drunken. One phishing.

And one awesome. I haz new grand-nephew! (What a way to spend NYE, huh? )

Comment

I didn't get or send any drunken texts. Mainly because my phone was recharging. Didn't stop my parents and I from enjoying some spirits. Several bottles of wine, and a couple bottles of Old Speckled Hen...gave their lives to the cause. They'll be missed
            Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth morgana View Post
              And one awesome. I haz new grand-nephew! (What a way to spend NYE, huh? )
              Congratulations!!
              I spent NYE like that once, and my little sister ditched me so that she could go watch the fireworks from the hospital roof because I was being boring.
              Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Quoth Mishi View Post
                my little sister ditched me so that she could go watch the fireworks from the hospital roof because I was being boring.
                Well, phooo on her!

Comment

Working...
                X