This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When your body punches you in the ovaries

Fair warning to the guys, this is about girly body stuff. Just don't want to gross anyone out on accident. I'd rather do it better on purpose.

Anyway, if it's okay to ask, I'd like to ask if any of the ladies here have ever had to suffer from (or currently do suffer from) ovarian cysts. Anyone who wouldn't mind sharing experiences. I'm in a bit of a rut right now where I honestly have every single symptom of the damn things, but I am unable to see a doctor for official confirmation (don't ask - long story).

The most unsettling thing is when this nonsense interferes with my times of the month. I recall back when I was at the call center, my Aunt Flo was two weeks late and I was sick and had cramping...I thought this was due to the stress of the office, but once my dear Aunt visited me, all those things went away. Currently, my body is doing the exact same thing it did back in February after five months of behaving.

I'm basically just seeing if anyone would mind sharing their experiences with ovarian cysts and what you did to deal with them, or what symptoms (if any) the little fuckers caused. I'm kind of still learning about this and would like to maybe hear some personal insights from others. I hate to play internet doctor, but sadly, it's usually the only thing I can do unless I have something serious.

While I'm not unsympathetic to being unable to afford to see a doctor (I have been there), we have taken a stance here on CS that we cannot allow medical advice to be dispensed. To do so could potentially leave us with legal problems.

Not only that, but we're not doctors here, and we don't want to be responsible for the members here ending up harming themselves. Even a doctor can't diagnose something over the internet. Different ailments can have similar symptoms. A stroke can look like hypoglycemia. An aneurysm can look like a migraine. A heart attack can look like heartburn.

If you have symptoms severe enough that they drive you to seek advice, please seek it in the correct place. Call a doctor or a nurse line or a local clinic. Don't play around with your health.

It's not that we don't care here. It's that we do.

Comment

Working...
    X