Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also realized that you have mentioned before in other threads that your BF really likes to help people - Cassie I'm sure knows that about him and she may have offered the other activities so that he didn't feel like she was "abusing" their friendship to just do tasks for her with no other "friendship" type activities. Kicking someone out to go home so they wouldn't stay the night and make their partner nervous isn't something that would cross my mind honestly since I know what my intentions are (ie - "pure"). Heck, I've gone over to a male friend's house and let them get me plastered and stayed overnight before as a favor (he was in recovery and really wanted to get drunk, but getting me drunk instead was a compromise) and nothing happened because well, again the "like a brother" thing. ETA For the record, I did tell my SO beforehand and he told me later that if any other of his girlfriends had told him something like that he would have freaked - but this particular situation he was fine with and he scored major brownie points with me that day.
    Last edited by auntiem; 09-20-2012, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X