X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Down Under

Hiya,

I've been a long time fan of the site for I thought I should sign up. I can really relate to some of the stories in here having worked call centres and retail. Hopefully some of my tales with live up to the standards set by others and you may see the occasional confession as well (yes I've been a SC on the odd occasion )
    Be Nicer To Retail Workers 2K18, also known as: stop being an incredibly shitty human to people just doing their job.

Hey there, the lawsmeister.
    to CS.

I look forward to your stories.

The important thing about being a SC in the past is that you learn from it and treat people better in the future.
    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Hi!

Just remember, confession is good for the soul...I've noticed, though, that most of the confessions I've read from members have not been nearly as bad as most of the customers...I think sometimes we are over critical of ourselves after hanging out here long enough

Scary when you can relate sometimes, ain't it?
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I made my confession in someone elses thread. I think it was the "I had a tantrum" story. Now i just have to remember where that thread was :-)
        Be Nicer To Retail Workers 2K18, also known as: stop being an incredibly shitty human to people just doing their job.

Comment

Here ya go.
          http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...315#post109315
          Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
          X