X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all

Hi all

I'm mousels (ignore the 4 in my username, I slipped up during registration). I'm unemployed at the moment, but I used to work in a supermarket as an admin assistant/shelf edge replacer/emergency café worker.

I found this site by following a link on one of Jennie Breeden's other webcomics (think it was Devils Panties). Although I don't have any stories to put up really, but I should have some come the summer when I will (hopefully) be working at a sweet shop at my local market.

mousels
    Ignore the 4 in my user name, I slipped up during registration, but I'm getting quite attached to it so I may keep it. Unless someone wants to adopt a 4. I promise its house trained.

PM me if you want the name changed - I can alter that easily enough, though you'd have to log in again, I suspect, with the correct one.

Welcome aboard!

Blimey - someone else from West Yorkshire?

Rapscallion

Comment

Thanks Rapscallion. I'll PM you later on.

And yes, I'm from West Yorkshire, best bit infact, LEEDS!
      Ignore the 4 in my user name, I slipped up during registration, but I'm getting quite attached to it so I may keep it. Unless someone wants to adopt a 4. I promise its house trained.

Comment

I'm over in Brighouse. We've got a few other brits around - have a look at the get together section for musings about a Britmeet in the distant future.

Rapscallion

Comment

Ooh, I'll have to have a look around for that.

Also, I think I'll have to get my mate to sign upto here, he still works at a well known Bradford based supermarket. He'll have a few tales to tell.
          Last edited by mousels4; 04-17-2007, 12:56 AM. Reason: It didnt make much sense, so ive added some sanity.

Comment

to CS, mousels. (I left out the 4, since it doesn't seem that you got around to asking for the edit. )

Great posts so far. (Nice save with the "anti-freeze lady".)
            I look forward to more.
            Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
            X