This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first time posting here

I'd like to thank Rapscallion and the gods that such a site exists!

I've read through many of the stories featured on the front page of this site, plus a few of the forum's. I almost feel guilty laughing at what other people have had to go through, then I remember that's precisely why this place is here.

I work two jobs, sometimes both are full-time. And I'm rather young yet, but I've already had it with some customers. I've had to deal with the bottom of the barrel of people in my city for far too long, and in only two short years I've developed a real short temper and a really sharp tongue. And oddly neither has gotten me into trouble at either job.

I'm sure other people have far worse experiances than I, and most of my stories can't compare, but two years of having to deal with stupid customers, stupid managers, and stupid co-workers has done quite a number on me (the reason I'm still employed despite my sharp tongue is precisely because I'm the only person at one of my jobs that can do anything right. The other job I'm well-behaved at).

Anyway, I'll be posting some stories soon enough, when I actually get some time off of work. I have one or two stories that are quite...epic, but I'll save those for last. I'll start with the small stuff that bugs me in daily working life then work my way up to the "Stupid Customer of the Year" awards in climactic fashion.

So, I guess hello to all out there

Quoth Rogue_zero View Post
    I'd like to thank Rapscallion and the gods that such a site exists!
    Credit where it's due, old bean. Mr Slugger started it all off, the mods give their time for free - I'm just carrying the flag. The place wouldn't be around without the members.

Welcome aboard!

Rapscallion

Comment

And I keep Raps carrying the flag...With a gun in his back

j/k welcome aboard
      "I reject your reality and substitute my own"....Adam Savage-Mythbuster

Must remember to stop using "brain of death" on slower morons.... I meant customers.

Comment

to CS, Rogue_zero

You have an interesting outlook.

I hope to read your story of the "Stupid Customer of the Year".
        Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
        X