This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello To All!!

Glad to be a member here - this site is way cheaper than therapy, and more beneficial too!

As my profile states, I am a real C.S. vet (20+ years!). I have done all from stock boy to District Manager. Then one day, there was a light at the end of the tunnel - a job, in an office (with office hours, office pay - and an expense account too )

For 2 years I got to go to work, do my stuff, travel a bit to a few clients - I guess you never really get away completely. I would be told all the time by my co-workers "You have the patience of Job - how can you just keep smiling" - these would be the business school grads who never stood behond a counter in their life!

One day, tragedy struck - we were bought out, and I was "right-sized"!

Well, I may have said - "I'm not going back to retail again", but AMEX and the landlord thought differently, so hear I am, back in the trenches as a front-end supervisor for a large retailer whose name shall be with-held to protect the nefarious, and enjoying every challenging, goal-post moving, thinking out-side of the box minute (remember, I was once a District Manager, that kind of stuff spills out of my mouth like crazy!).

That's about it in the condensed version - I have losts of good stuff to share, and I will, as I dredge them out of my way-too-crowded memory!

Once again, glad to be here!

We hope you have enjoyed reading this post, and we thank you for your patronage.

R
    Last edited by MeFirst!; 07-27-2006, 06:30 PM.
    If you're not part of the future...get out of my express lane!

Captain Peacock, are you free?

to CS, MeFirst!

Sounds like there might be a lot of great material there. I look forward to reading.

Think of all the cash you're gonna save not needing to use that professional therapy.
    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

hey hey new member!

unoffical rule numero uno. dont eat or drink whilst reading the site, your screen will thank you for it

unoffical rule numero two-o. read the vinegar saga. really puts things into perspective.

unoffical rule numbero three-0 management speak may cause random arrows to be shot at your head ... just kidding... or am I
      I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Welcome to the forums!! and yes, this is WAY cheaper than therapy.
        "The light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off due to budget cuts." - Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
        X