This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poke!!

I worked from October to January 04/05 in Woolworths, mostly on the Customer Service counter so I'd like to think I got rather proficient in handling the backwash of unwanted Christmas presents. But I was only Xmas temp., so they let me go; I've never been too upset over that apart from the fact that since then I've not been able to find another job ANYWHERE!! Take this year!! I started looking in May and it is now August, and I've been called for three interviews - Millets said 'we've found someone better', Sainsbury's said 'you'd only be working for two months so you're not really worth it' and Boots said 'luck of the draw and you lost'. So here I am with nothing to fill my days with except eating, sleeping, watching Mythbusters, writing my book, drawing and surfing the web.

[/rant]

Hi. I'm a mid-term lurker who's just decided to join the colourful conversations here. I'm English and I go to the University of Winchester.
    "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Welcome to the forums!! I'm sure you'll find some pretty interesting discussions on these boards. Plent here to keep ya occupied.
    "The light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off due to budget cuts." - Steven Wright

Comment

to CS, SongsOfDragons.
      Sorry it took me so long to say hi, but better late than never, I guess.

I notice you've been pretty active so far. That's great.
      Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
      X