This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of Cookies and Neon

Greetings all! WanderingSaint here after an extended stay in hotmal registration limbo . Nice to final introduce myself to you all. Been stalking this place for a few shakey months bar a year now. It makes my heart swell in joy to know I'm not the only 'crazy person' out there dealing with SC's.

Now, I've been out of the customer service feild for five months now, but my contract will soon be up and it will be back to the 'Whats behind door number 3' approach of the job search again, so future CS SC's may be in my future.

In the past though, I have worked:

Pharmacy of Doom
    Butchers Shop of Questionable Intent (and Contents)
    Joyous Body Shop
    Wannabe Goth Land
    Cubicle Motherland

... as far as customer service though. Most of my stories will be coming from the last two. I will also be occasionally sharing horror stories from freinds and family that have golden jems to share.

Glad to be here and nice to meet you! Let the fun begin!

Saint, do you also hear things inpassing? If you have no clue what I'm talking about, it's okay. I just know someone else with the 'saint' name from another forum & wondered if you were the same person.
    I'm sorry, the person to whom you were speaking has been replaced by a recording. Please leave your message at the sound of the beep.

Comment

I'm a saint on a number of forumns, but most likely not the one you speak of, under the fact I have no idea what you are talking about. I'm most active as a 'saint' on Gaia... otherwise I just lurk around on other forumns with that name.

Comment

Ah well, I won't ask you about bagels or croissants then. You won't get the joke. I've not been on this forum long but I've been alternately entertained & horrified.
        I'm sorry, the person to whom you were speaking has been replaced by a recording. Please leave your message at the sound of the beep.

Comment

Working...
        X