This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, all you wonderful fun people!

Hi there. I'm LittleRedWritingWench. I've been lurking on and off for years.

Currently I'm "semi-retired" from the world of sucky customers, both for medical reasons and to finish writing my first full length novel.

I have so many stories of sucktastic customers saved from my years in various customer service jobs that I thought I'd join so I could remind myself why I hope not to return to the CS world any time soon, though I know I will eventually as most professional writers have day jobs...even the famous ones.

I've done food service, hotel desk clerking, Internet service, newspaper motor route delivery, and benefits coordination...so I'm finding so many of your posts so frighteningly familiar.

You've all been entertaining me as I surf the archives while recovering from surgery, so thank you for the laughs (even though laughing hurts right now.)

I hope some of my horror stories will amuse you, too.

LRWW

Well good afternnoon!

Welcome to the party, pull up a chair, grab your beverage of choice and enjoy the show!
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Well met and WELCOME! Pull up a chair and spill away!

Comment

Welcome!!
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Well, they say laughter is the best medicine! Here's to a speedy recovery!

!
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
          X