This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all, Cactus presenting.

So, I've been lurking here a long time (long time being less than a year, but more than a few months) and then I registered and now I'm starting to un-lurk and post.

So, this is something about me:

I have worked in, amongst other things: a gallery, an outsourcing call center (or what ever it's called. Same concept as what GraveKeeper do.) and now I work in a store that sells...lots of stuff. Thingys. Pretty things, cheap things, toys, candles, hair brushes, yarn, ice scrapers, socks.... People usually come to us when they have no idea what stores sells what they're looking for. We usually have it. (Except light bulbs, but that's a whole rant in it self. )

I stock, cashier, help customers, clean, you know, store stuff.

My nick comes from this song here: http://www.lyricsandsongs.com/song/722452.html
    and is also a word that is fun to put on the end of my name since it ends with "ca".
    (Like if my name is monica, you could call me monicactus. I'm silly, I know.)

This feels like when I met my (going to be in a few months- ) in-laws the first time. I think I rambled a lot then too. So I'll shut up now, and let you have a look at me.
    Customer (on the phone): YOU ARE DUMB! D-U-M-M!
    Me:
Working...
X