This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pharma Hell & Hello

Just wanted to introduce myself (long time lurker, 1st time poster).

I've been working for a pharmaceutical Call Center for the past 7 years. Tortured and tormented almost every single working day from my "lovely" customers.

Can't wait to meet you all.

Do you take calls from pharmacy reps and doctor's offices or actual prescription-holding customers? I can imagine the customers could get pretty wild, especially if they are calling about controlled substances.

Looking forward to hearing some stories.

Comment

I work in the call center/customer service department for a NY based health insurance company. Welcome to CS !
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Hey there

Wow, a pharmaceutical call centre - you must have some HUGE doozies just waiting to be told....

Please, make yourself at home
        The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

The call center I work for is the main switchboard for their corporate headquarters & six different operating affiliates. I get calls from sales reps, media, consumers (both over the counter & prescription), people looking for jobs, people looking to offer a service, people looking for different pharma companies, wrong numbers all together (pizza anyone?). Over all, it's a very fast paced & hectic environment. And yes, I do have some stories that are doozies!

Thanks for the welcome!

Comment

Working...
          X