This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from OHio

Hey all! Long time lurker and just joined up! I love this site as I have almost 15 years of customer service experience. I am from Columbus, Ohio! Go Bucks! I recently graduated from The Ohio State University with my BS in Business Administration. I thought that would be my ticket out of Customer Suckage hell, but sadly it wasn't.

Here is a running list of jobs I have done since I was 15 years old:

Waitress at the local Pizza Shop
    Bagger and Pharmacy Technicial for a local rather large mid west Grocery chain
    Drive Through coordinator, baker, trainer etc at a famous Canadian Coffee and Donut chain
    And most recently Customer Service Representative at a call center for one of the oldest Securities brokerage firms in the US. This was as of last Thursday which was my last day and tomorrow (2/04) I get to start another CSR job but for the first time in my life my interactions will be with businesses rather than the general public. I was excited about that until I realized that this could be a whole 'nother realm of suckage. Anyways, I have enjoyed reading your stories and will be sharing a few of my own.

Hi, and welcome!

I just had to say hi to one of the fellow Buckeyes here on the site.
    Last edited by ktopmil; 02-04-2008, 07:45 PM.
    "They're magically delicious, bitch!"- Kara, http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=34968

Comment

Oy hello from the southern parts of Ohio. Welcome aboard this rag tag fleet fleeing the suckycustomer tyranny for a mythical place called Earth....

Comment

Another Ohio n Here

We'd like to think that we Ohio people represents the forum this fine day...
        |Im from the Canton/Massillon area of Ohio..Hi to all

Comment

That is awesome that there are so many Ohioans on this forum! Thanks for the warm welcome.

Comment

Welcome from Northeast Ohio! Well..Formerly of NE Ohio (Cleveland area), last fall I moved down to the DC area, but still am a Clevelander/Ohioan at heart!

Comment

Working...
            X