This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sworry....

Forgive me for not posting here sooner - I didn't think to look for this area until I realized (OOPS) none of you know me yet (Yes, I DO have some degree of notoriety, lol)

I would prefer to not give my name or too much detail, lest it be found in a web search and lead some nasty characters here to cause trouble(And the LAST thing I'd want is for the moderators to have to deal with them - they make SC's look like angels).

I've been reading the tales here for about a year, and finally decided to join because of what I read concerning a certain person's trouble at work - and the fact that my "Talents" tend to be perfectly suited to dealing with that kind of trouble (Not to mention that I look like Charles Manson when he was younger, only with a beard - I kid you not!)

I'm the type that refuses to ignore a problem or looks the other way when someone's in trouble - since I am the way I am BECAUSE of the same people giving them trouble(In other words.... "They made me, now they have to deal with me").

Anything else, just ask - if it's not CLASSIFIED I'll do my best to answer
Working...
X