X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy

All the "hi"s were getting annoying!

Hello, I've been lurking around this site for a while now and I decided I have some pretty good tales to spin. For all my life I have been raising some kind of animal. I've raised everything from goats to rabbits to cows and horses and just about everything in between.

About eight years ago my family started up a kennel business. We started raising German Shorthaired Pointers at first, but then we branched off into more "exotic" dogs such as Labradoodles, Poodles, Yorkies, and Yorkipoos.

And boy the people we do/do not sale too....

I'll be typing up a few stories later tonight!
    If you can't raise a dog, you shouldn't have kids.

Period.

Ooh, yay doggie stories. <Sits patiently waiting...good girl!>

Oh, and HI!

<runs>
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth Captain Kennedy View Post
      . I've raised everything from goats to rabbits to
      Wow! How do you raise a goat to a rabbit? Is it like those bonsai tree things?

Welcome aboard Capt. K. Glad you threw that "do not" sell part into the mix... It's nice there are conscientious breeders.

Comment

Welcome!!!
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Oh yeah, it's pretty easy to turn a goat into a rabbit. But a rabbit into a goat? It hardly ever works. Usually you just turn out with a jackalope, which arn't good for much at all.

I just sent in a thread to be reviewed. It's long (about 4 pages on my works processor), but should be easy enough to read.
          If you can't raise a dog, you shouldn't have kids.

Period.

Comment

Working...
          X