X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from... cold.

Hi! I'm VComps!

I sell TVs at a drugstore. (No, I have not been sampling the pharmacy's merchandise. I really DO sell TVs at a drugstore! Ask Uncle Khiras, he's a Canadian west coaster, he'll know the drugstore chain in question.)

I've been reading CS for a while now and a few posts have had me itching to comment so I decided to sign up.

...and that's all I have to say about that. [/Forrest]

...I suck at introducing myself.

oi... would that drugstore happen to have a blue logo and be named after a european city?

Comment

Quoth InSearchOfSunset View Post
      oi... would that drugstore happen to have a blue logo and be named after a european city?

Great guess, ISOS! Nobody does it better!

Comment

WHoo! Go me!!! cookies all around!!!

Comment

Quoth VComps View Post

Ask Uncle Khiras
          I thought Uncle Khiras lived in Denver or am I thinking of a different Uncle Khiras...

and don't feel bad... I used to work at a drug store selling, among other things, iPods, jewelry, and ladies make up (which scarily I knew better than some of the women that worked there).

Anyway, to
          If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
            I thought Uncle Khiras lived in Denver or am I thinking of a different Uncle Khiras...

and don't feel bad... I used to work at a drug store selling, among other things, iPods, jewelry, and ladies make up (which scarily I knew better than some of the women that worked there).

Anyway, to
            Uh, actually, I had Khiras confused with someone else. :blush:

Comment

Working...
            X