This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from CT!

yes another from connecticut. ive been reading the boards for a couple weeks now, and i think im ready to dive in! lol ive been at the same retail job for almost 6 years now, and have had some sucky customers during that time. never a shortage and i hope to post some soon!

Welcome to CS! Another CT'er here. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Comment

Yeah, CT

( with all the CTers here, and it being a small state, I wonder if I have run into any of you....*makes mental note to be extra nice when I am a customer*)
      "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
      "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

ha i always try to be nice to cashiers. i have my money ready, and say thank you when i get my change/stuff back.

Comment

Oh, I do too Rather not see myself on here as an SC,hahahha
          "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
          "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

If you've run into me Cat, I'd be impressed. I'm in a mostly forgotten part of CT :P

Comment

ive heard of terryville, i think its probably about 30 min from me, never been there tho myself

Comment

Hey sarasquirrel! hope you'll enjoy it here as much as we do
                The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
                  Hey sarasquirrel! hope you'll enjoy it here as much as we do
                  im lovin it

Comment

Working...
                  X