This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like I've found a second home!

When my son turned me on to this site I could have jumped for joy! I work at a busy warehouse store where, more often or not, the lines are 5 or more deep. At the end of an 8 hour shift each register has processed 300 to 400 transactions. Dealing with this number of people, I'm bound to encounter at least 1 Loony Tunes a day.

I feel this site is truly performing a service. Towards the end of our work week I know we tend to run out of "nice", with our sanity being chipped away with every encounter. Having the ability to vent allows the sanity to return to normal levels, and refreshes us to the point to be ready for the next onslaught of humanity.... the good as well as the not so good!

I'm looking forward to sharing stories with all of you. With the Christmas season quickly closing in, all of us really need a good outlet to vent. It's so nice to be able to say " I know just what you mean!" and have someone to sympathize with. That to me is priceless!
    It's so nice to be insane; no one asks you to explain...
    -Helen Reddy

Oh, we expect christmas to be a major time of posting for members of this site. Welcome aboard!

Anyone got the spare sanity-savers? I think we need some stat!

Rapscallion

Comment

A very belated to CS, shoegirl.

I hope you will continue to use this place to vent, especially with the holiday shopping season in full swing.
      Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
      X