This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi!

Just wanted to introduce myself and say "hello" to everyone. I was introduced to the forum through your comic strip, and I've been lurking for several months now. I'm about to start a job at a call center (this week, in fact!), and I figure that will make for plenty of posting fodder, so I decided to take the plunge and join.

I look forward to getting to know all of you here at the forum. May your customers never be sucky--but if they are, may it be really, really funny.

--Shahrazad

Oh a call center?! I'm so sorry.

Just remember Rule 1: Never eat or drink anything while reading CS.com. Your computer will thank you!

Also be sure to familiarize yourself with Da Rulz. EQ cookies are on the right and is on the left. Have fun!

Comment

Welcome!

I hope your user name means that you have LOTS of stories to share.
      The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

Woo hoo! Another fellow denizen from hell the call center world! Welcome to !
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Hiya, and welcome to CS.

I'm sure you've got at least a thousand tales with which to regale us all.

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
          X