X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An end to my lurking days...

Hey all!

I figured it was time to put a stop to all this lurking I've been doing for the past year or so and actually contribute to the community. It's kind of strange actually, I feel like I know a number of you from reading so many of your posts and yet you wouldn't know me for a fly on the wall

Anways a little about me: I work for a mortgage sub-servicing company in the customer service deptartment. Basically we are hired out by banks or other mortgage lenders to service the loans in their name. Because of thise we tend to wear many hats depending on which customer is coming in. Once call may be in reference to a loan with this company and then the next call may be with a totally different company. These companies pay us to not to divulge that we are a 3rd party company, so needless to say it can keep you on your toes, especially if there are different requirements for each company on how they want their loans serviced.

So with the current economy and shape of the mortgage industry as a whole, you can imagine we get quite a few sucky customers so I'm sure I'll have a quite a few stories to share in the very near future. Anyway, just wanted to throw down an introduction and I hope to be actually communicating with a lot of you in the near future instead of just reading!

Welcome welcome!

brainbleach on the right, cookies on the left, and we're happy for any stories you'd like to share!

Comment

to CS!

What a time to be in the loan industry. Good luck keeping your sanity.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Thanks, I certainly do try my best

Comment

to

You lurked for a year huh? That's nothing I think we have a member that lurked for 6-8 years. How he resisted I will never know.

Comment

Working...
          X