This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afternoon!

Hey there, just wanted to say Hi to everyone on here, I'm a long time lurker and love reading your stories as a way to pass time at my job when there is nothing to do.

In time I'll get up the courage to post some of my stories from back when I was in retail.

I take every opportunity when I go shopping to stick up for the cashier/waiters/etc people as it's not an easy job to do dealing with people.

As my boyfriend sometimes says... "I really hate people, ya know?" I'm sure that goes through alot of the retail workers heads.

Also I like to take the change to tell them about this site if things were really really bad and they look like they need somewhere to vent!

to

Well working in retail isn't the only reason I hate people, but it is a largely contributing factor. Watching the news or even driving on the freeway can do it to you too.

Comment

Oh yes, driving around and people just not knowing what lanes to be in or how to work their indicators... thats another reason to hate them!

I used to work in retail a number of years ago, and I have much respect for the people that do. Although I don't work there anymore, I have my fair share of suck here where I work now!

Comment

Working...
      X