This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello all :D

hey! my name's kristin, but i'll generally respond to anything. anyways, i drive parade floats for a famous theme park starring a rodent (hint hint wink wink). i've never worked in retail, so i don't know what it's like to have to be so freaking nice to idiot people. whenever i'm on stage, my primary concern is the safety of guests and my coworkers, so i'm allowed to be snatchy if it saves a life (and a lawsuit). if i had to be nice to people when they damn well didn't deserve it...i'd probably get fired within the week. those of you capable of such a feat have my eternal praise and appreciation.

in any event i found out about this site through my mom; when she told me about the "uniforms" thread, i just had to comment on my fabulous supersuits. so here i am

Welcome. For the record, who said we had to be nice to them?

Anyways......I'm sure you've got some interesting stories. If it's the same one in the state i live in, then Hola from hotasballsville. I look forward to hearing some good stories. My name's Austin, but my favorite customers call me "Hey, buddy!"

Comment

to CS, lily_white

Great posts so far. I look forward to reading more from you.
      Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
      X