X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its Been a Long Time

Good Evening one and all!

I have Finally come back to the fold, and have chosen a new handle to do so, its been so long, maybe three years or more since i was last here that everything is so different (and yet the same) lots of new faces, new style message boards, yet still lots of people who should not be allowed out of the house to do their shopping that we can talk about! So a hello and how are you to everyone here!

A little about myself, used to go under the name clouds, had various prefixes to that, used to work for a chemists until about 16 months ago when i totally changed tack and now work in loss prevention within a music company. Hopefully i will be able to dredge my memory about various sucky customers that i have had the pleasure in dealing with over the last 7-8 years, i just hope you'll enjoy listening to me rant and waffle!

Stay Safe!
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Welcome back! Just out of curiosity, do you remember what name you used before? I've been here awhile, and maybe I'd remember you.
    Sometimes life is altered.
    Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
    Uneasy with confrontation.
    Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

I'm Pretty sure it was something along the lines of CWO Clouds, but that was a while back, i think a chap called george was running the site back then...

Stay Safe
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Ah, I think I remember someone with "Clouds" in their name, possibly "Cpl Clouds?"

George gave up the site roughly a year ago. He just didn't have the time to put into it that he used to, and wasn't around that much anymore. Then someone hacked us again, and he just said "Screw it."

Raps was nice enough to pick it back up so we'd have a place to play.
        Sometimes life is altered.
        Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
        Uneasy with confrontation.
        Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

back to CS under your new name, crazylegs.

Since it's been a while, and I only barely recall when you were here before, I will leave your post here in the area, rather than move it to Returning Members forum.
          Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
          X