This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like the new digs!

I put up a couple SC events quite a while back (The vinegar boy saga was only 3 pages when I first found the site) and can't find them so I'm guessing that they didn't make the crossover to the new site. Which is ok. I'm not insulted...much.

I love the new look of the place. The old site was fine but I have to say that this layout is wonderful.

My name is Jim and I live in southwestern Pennsylvania, USA. I have done many things in the 40-odd years I have been working. Most have been customer-related. (That is if you think of an ambulance patient as a customer)

To the mods and owner... Keep up the great job. You have done a spendid thing here.

Jim
    This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.

There have been several hacks resulting in lost posts. It's nothing personal. Feel free to repost if you still got 'em. Welcome back!
    The only words you said that I understood were "His", "Phone" and "Ya'll". The other 2 paragraphs worth was about as intelligible as a drunken Teletubby barkin' come on's at a Hooter's waitress.

Comment

Of course I know it wasn't personal, hence the smiley.

Thanks for the reply. It is nice to be back. By the way, I hadn't thought about this place for a long time. Someone I know from the forums at the largest online auction site posted a link and here I am.

Comment

to CS, bigjimaz
        Were you a member previously, or did you just send your stories to be posted on the front end of the old site?

I hope you will share them again with us, so we can take a trip back down memory lane.
        Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

I was not a member. I had just submitted a couple of events that were posted on the old site.

Comment

You mean back when you just submitted tales for Mr Slugger to put up? Ouch - that's far before my time.

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
            X