This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *waves*

People call me Jazz. I work in the E-Commerce department at an entertainment company. It's a small section and I do most of the customer service around here. Of course, that means I get all the bad customer stories and the crazy fan stories. Half the time, they entertain myself and my friends...but it does make me angry most of the time.

Other things about me, in my spare time, I ride my horses, enjoy the company of my dog, friends and family. I read alot, like to travel and generally enjoy alot of things in life. People say I'm way too nice and friendly. Not a good thing in customer service since customers like to stomp all over me.

I'm currently looking to get out of customer service!

I love this board...it helps that I'm not alone in dealing with these crazy people!
    "You can try to control everything in your life or you can just let it go..."- Viggo Mortensen

Jazz!

Can't wait to hear some stories!
    ~*~"If your gift is that of serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, do a good job of teaching." -Romans 12:7~*~

Comment

Great name! I look forward to your stories!
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

to CS, Jazz.

Sorry I've been such a doofus and didn't get in here sooner to do the welcoming thing.

You've got some great posts so far.
        Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
        X