X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello finally!

Like, duh, I forgot I'd signed up here.
    *chuckles*
    I'm Sarah, aged in that nasty hinterland somewhere between thirty and death.
    I live in the UK, and work for a company whose customers tend to be on the elderly, doddery, deaf, blind and some days some plain damn stupid side.
    Which is why I registered here, cos many of the customers in my place do suck.
    I've previously worked in a food retail store, a bookstore and a sandwich bar. My favourite of these was the bookstore, as for about a year I worked in the stockroom,which was bliss. No ratbag customers, and as not many people in the store knew how to work the computer programme used in there, noone else to get on my nerves either.
    Last edited by crazydaisy; 01-07-2007, 02:46 PM. Reason: edited for wobbly spelling!

Honest, folks, I haven't been going around and bragging about this place to too many other Brits!

Crazydaisy, most of the place is inhabited by a friendly crew from the colonies, so you should feel right at home, but we have a sizable British contingent. I'm from Yorkshire, but there's Barefootgirl, Rvdammit, Tufty, Crafty, and quite a few more from this sceptic isle.

Get in there and start posting!

Rapscallion

Comment

*schmiles*
      I actually found the link to here from a US run board, where they do a hell of a lot of bad language based complaining LOL

Comment

Heh - we don't mind the odd curse here or there, especially if it's reporting a customer's exact words, but we generally don't overdo it. Keeps it safe for everyone.

As a side note, your first few posts are always moderated. It's something Ree and Mike came up with to stop spammers polluting the boards. Your first few posts may show up after a few hours instead of immediately, but it's nothing personal.

Good to have you aboard

Rapscallion

Comment

Hey there, crazydaisy.
          to CS

It's always great to see new members. Glad you remembered that you had signed up.
          Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
          X