This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IQ Tests should be required.....

Hello to all, I am a CSR for a rather large cell phone provider, on average I talk to around 60 - 70 customers a day. Without fail within those 60 or 70 people are those lucky few who are extremely "special". I often wonder why someone would buy and attempt to use a cell phone that can pretty much do everything for you but cook dinner, when they themselves are barely smart enough to remember to breathe....

example....

Me: thank you for calling ***wireless city***, this is *spitfire* how can i help you....

Lady: Uh...I need ta axe you a question, my phone not workn...

Me: (was that the question?)...I'm sorry to hear that, I see you are using the ***high end data device, with all the bells and whistles possible**** how long has the device been inoperable?

Lady: whut you mean?

Me: When was the last time you were able to use your phone..

Lady: I don't know....

Me:.........? Uh, you don't know how long it hasn't worked?

Lady: Oh! (laughs) It hasn't ever worked, not since I got it, like a week ago.
    I plugged in that charger thing and waited and it charged, so I tried to use it and the screen just has letters all over it and they won't git off of there and when I punch them buttons nothing happens.

Me: the screen has "letters" on it? Do the letters say anything?

Lady: No, they don't say nuthin the sound doesn't work....

Me: (now I'm confused)...the sound?

Lady: You axed if the letters said anything, I don't know cuz the sound aint working either....

Me: (OMG!!!!) Oh ok, I meant do the letters spell anything, are there words on the screen or just random letters?

Lady: I don't know....

Me: You don't know if there are words or random letters?

Lady: no....

Me: can you read me the letters that are on the screen?

Lady: I can tell you what the letters are but I don't know how to read....

Me: (you have got to be friggin kidding me!!!!) Ok, just tell me what each letter is....

Lady: I. N. S. E. R. T. S. I. M (Insert Sim)

Hey there, spitfire2713.

Where did ya go?

This was your only post.

I hope you weren't discouraged by the waiting period for new members' posts.

I hope to see you back with us again.

I apologize for missing you before this. I guess I missed an entire page of posts back in January. I'm about 4 weeks in with a broken wrist and typing isn't the easiest.

Anyway, to CS.
    Last edited by Ree; 03-18-2007, 10:04 PM.
    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
    X