This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sup y'all!

So I originally found this site through an MSN article. Saying as how my days have been slow recently, I found myself absorbing all the posts and stories that members have shared (I was originally only going to read a few-I ended up reading them all). I though I had it bad... Man I've never heard things like what I've read here. While I now work for a Mortgage company, I have held several jobs (a LOT of retail and customer service positions) all of which have produced a plethora of SC's. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who's dealt with irrational humans before... I do have to say though, that most of the stories include a manager who actually backs them up. Consider yourself lucky my friends... I've had several managers that fold like a freakin Hallmark card anytime someone raises the littlest stink.

But anyway, hey, what's up, and how's it goin to everyone on the site! Thanks for sharing your stories and spreading hope for a new day and a different freakin customer!
    I know I'm laughing but it's really not funny. - Me
    "I was in the hall. I know, because I was there." - Clue

Welcome aboard, STHS! Is that your rabbit? He's cute!

Don't forget the Unofficial CS Rule #1: Don't eat or drink while reading posts. You never know when one will make you do this: all over your keyboard or monitor!
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Yeah... that's muh girl. Jessica Rabbit. Thanks!

Comment

I am so sorry I missed saying to CS when you first posted.

You've been a wonderful addition to the membership.

I'm so happy you've joined us.

Unfortunately, it appears I missed an entire page in this forum and have been very derelict in my official welcoming duties.

My apologies again.
        Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

No sweat Ree. It's gotta be tough getting to everyone who signs up here.

Comment

Working...
          X