This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally ^^

Wow, someplace I can be sarcastic and bitter and not have to worry about it ^^.

Hello, I'm 18 and I've worked for Echostar aka DishNetwork as a CSR for just over a year now, so I suppose I'm pretty new to the Customer Service thing, but I'm glad I have somewhere I can come where others understand just how idiotic some people can be. ^^
    "I just figured you would be terrified, and I would be sarcastic about it."

My good sir, not only do we understand, we have therapists standing by with coca cola and cheesecake and happy dance music to soothe the soul.

Comment

Welcome to the boards! It's theraputic to be here, and we have some hilarious members.

My dear, 1 year is long enough to not call you a newb to customer service-I'm sure you have stories abound being in a call center anyway. I might recommend not mentioning the actual name of your company. Wouldn't want them to find you posting on here, could be responsible for libel or slander... legalities and all. Most members either make up a rhyming name (doesn't have to be real words) or they insert their user name and the type of business. We'll figure it out, cuz we're all relatively intelligent.

Enjoy the stories!
      I know I'm laughing but it's really not funny. - Me
      "I was in the hall. I know, because I was there." - Clue

Comment

A belated to CS, Enigma.

I see it's been a while since you've been around. I hope you will be back soon.
        Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
        X