This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy!

Hi everyone, my name is Kim. I'm new here (obviously). After a harrowing day at work yesterday, I decided to comfort myself with other tales of woe from others in the customer service field. And what fun reads they are!

I have been working retail since I was old enough to hold a job. I spent 6 years behind the counters of a small jewelry store, where I ended up as an asst. manager. And since I left that 3 months ago, I have been a call center rep doing furniture/bedding customer service for a large department store chain. In my time I have also been a tour guide/desk clerk for a museum and did some time as an interviewer for a mall survey company. Oh, and I've also worked at Wal-Mart

So I have some wonderful SC stories to share.

Anyway, I am glad to be here!
    --Kim--

“It is sometimes an appropriate response to reality to go insane.” Philip K. Dick

Okay, everyone, this is the person you blame for ME!

Little Miss Kimness discovered CS back when it was Mr. S's, and sadly, only read it for the stories on the front page. She told me about it, I read the stories, lost the site, and came back later and plauged your existance with me.

Kissies to my Kimness, and now I got to get dressed for work!

Jenni
    SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
    SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

Hey there, CSR Kim
      to CS. (Sorry I'm so late with this.)

Great posts.
      Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
      X