This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there!

I've been a lurker for some time, and decided that my job hasn't been represented from what I've seen... yet LOL.

I manage a small pawn shop in Canada, and have many many years of customer service under my belt. I've seen so many SCs it boggles the mind (as have you all, as I've read!). Hopefully sometime soon I will have the courage to post some of the everyday (and not so normal) goings on I face, and have faced in my 20+ years of customer service related jobs.

I would like to thank you all for your posts, it makes me chuckle when sometimes I just want to choke the living hell out people LOL Until I found this site, I would take my frustrations out by drinking and killing things on Warcraft

Welcome to the forums.
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

to

Oooh. I believe you're correct in that there isn't currently (or recently that I can recall) a pawn shop denizen in the mix.

I think the closest we have are our resident tow operators (that's kind of like a pawn shop lottery, right? ).

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

... There's a pawn-shot on the corner, where I often keep my overcoat ...

[/Dorable Dora]
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
        X