Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am what I am so please don't delete me!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am what I am so please don't delete me!

Hi

I'm not really a new member, but not a recent old one either. I don't really expect anyone to remember me, though Mike seems to now and then. I'm no longer a front line warrior, yet I am still in a customer service field. I am a lurker. I stay logged in, so I made sure to log out then back in today so I hopefully won't be deleted. I am what I am, and I enjoy reading the stories and silently mutter curses to those who like to treat employees like slaves. So I'm just one of the incredible invisibles who appreciate that CS exists as a venting board. And should I come across a real barn burner of a story, I'll be sure to share it.

Welcome back! I do remember you. God, it's been ages, hasn't it?

I've removed you safely from the deletion pile. Hopefully you'll find some time to post, and not be such a stranger anymore.
    Last edited by MadMike; 02-24-2007, 10:27 PM.
    Sometimes life is altered.
    Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
    Uneasy with confrontation.
    Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Thanks Mike! I must say, you've got a memory that would put an elephant to shame.

Part of my posting problem is I have a company laptop now, and often I am using it in meetings and presentations, and let's just say my browser's Auto Complete suggesting sites for me isn't too helpful when I start typing things that start with www.cu...and the CS site drops down

Ah well. I guess I'll need to remember to dump the history a little more often so I can play here again. My techs have had some real dumb basses lately so I should share the experiances.
      Last edited by KuzcoLlama; 02-25-2007, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Jengersnap, I think I remember you too. Didn't you post back in aught '01? Wasn't the board yellow back then?

Oh yea don't delete me either long time lurker seldom time poster!

Comment

Quoth eviltwinofjoni View Post
          Oh yea don't delete me either long time lurker seldom time poster!
          I remember you too from ages ago. I'll pull you safely out of the pile as well.
          Sometimes life is altered.
          Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
          Uneasy with confrontation.
          Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Hey there, jengersnap.
            A belated but sincere to CS.
            I wish you were able to be more active, but I understand.

As for you, eviltwinofjoni, same thing.
            I would really love to see you posting a lot more.
            Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
            X