X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh no, more new people

Well, hello all.

I'm Shuzo; I'm 17, female, and a "game advisor" at my local Gamestop. (Don't you love inflated job titles?) I haven't had much of a chance to look around but I'm assuming that most of the people here at least a few years older than me, so as a quick request, please don't judge me by my age. So many adults do that and treat me like I'm a useless piece of crap- it's especially bad from the 20-something fratboy crowd that comes into Gamestop all the time.

Anyway, to state a general complaint about my job, it's really tough dealing with people who know nothing about video games, because they believe so many things that aren't in any way, shape or form true. Although, thinking about it, I guess that's pretty much true across the board. Customers suck, indeed.
    This is my sig.

welcome newbie

You will find it theraputic to splurge all your woes , large and small, find someone has a simple solution and people have dealt with much much worse....
    ...but I'm a bastard and so desensitized to the scum of humanity that I'm immune to the Stun status effect.
    Quoth Gravekeeper

Comment

to CS, shuzuko.

We welcome everyone here, regardless of their young age, as long as they are coming here to share in the spirit of the site.
      Customer service is the same, whether we've been in it years or only days.

We have many young members who are a valuable part of this community.

I hope you will jump right in and share some of your own stories or offer feedback to others.
      Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
      X