Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do bank tellers count or is retail only?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do bank tellers count or is retail only?

Hello, I am Shada. I work at a bank as a teller, but in the past have worked at few retail and coffee places in the area I am in. (Ok midwest area. Dontcha know, where all that dollgarn snow is). Anywhat. I think thats all for now. I had a story but there I think I need to work on it for now... Sorry.

Shada Vold

PS. Jenni Breeden rocks!

Bank tellers have customers too, and I imagine some of the worst ones. In fact, I'm pretty sure we've had at least one bank person here before.

You're as welcome here as anyone else.
    Sometimes life is altered.
    Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
    Uneasy with confrontation.
    Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

I would sure say that it counts.
      "Magic sometimes sounds like tape." - The Amazing Johnathan

Comment

You have customers, some o fthem suck - welcome aboard!

Rapscallion

Comment

Of course bank tellers count! What else do you do with the money? (other than spend it or save it or rub it all over your body...)
          Welcome
          The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Back in 1996, I was lucky enough to win a nice tidy sum from the AZ lottery. It eventually went toward a car, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to spring the surprise on my wife, who had no idea I even played the lottery. When I went to the back to withdraw the money, the teller, who I barely knew, but who was always friendly, asked me why I wasn't just writing a check for the amount I needed instead of using cash, citing safety and possible loss of the money. I thanked him for his concern, put the bills in a bank bag and turned to leave. Before I took one step, the teller asked me if I was sure I wanted to use cash instead of a check, then asked for one good reason why I wanted the cash.

I thought for a split second before telling him, "Because after I turn off the lights, turn on the music and light the candles in the bedroom, having a check on the bed instead of this cash would probably be less erotic, wouldn't you agree?" I watched his face as it went from to to .

Gotta love an understanding bank teller.
            This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.

Comment

Hey there, Shada.Vold
              to CS.

I hope you'll share your stories with us. It sounds like you could have some great ones.
              I have a friend who works in a bank, and I know she gets pretty frustrated at times.
              Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
              X