This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heyla All!!!

Hi there! I'm InverseHellion, and while I'm currently unemployed in school I have many horror stories from my burger flipping years that I'd like to share.

About me huh? Well let's see... I'm 21 now and left my last service industry gig only a scant year ago. I'm wanting to be a teacher when I finally decide I'm grown up (which will probably coincide with the university saying 'Right, you're graduated out into the real world you go'). I live in Canada, I'm originally from Alberta (this is where my tales of woe all occurred) but I moved far away to go to a school where noone from High School could find me.

I never know what to put in these introduction posts so if you've got questions, any questions whatsoever (preferably about me, I give no guarantee as to my knowledge of other topics) just ask 'em here and I'll do my best to satisfy your curiosity.

Below is the most F.A.Q. I get from the 'ask my anything' statement above.

Q: What is the meaning of life?
    A: According to Douglas Adams, 42. According to my sister, chocolate. According to my parents, work. And according to a retail worker, suffering.

Hey, there...I'll have to agree with your sister *as she sips her yummy rich chocolate Ovaltine *

(Oddly enough, I went to a tiny college 3 hours from home and I still found people from my high school...sometimes, you just can't escape!)
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

YAY!!!! Another Canadian.

to CS, InverseHellion.

Great posts so far.

I love to see new members joining in.

I'm curious (OK..nosey), so if you feel comfortable with it, PM me and let me know exactly where in Canada you are.
      No big deal if you choose to keep it private, though. I completely understand.
      Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
      X