This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey there, Raps

Ah, so you're still alive and kickin' eh, E (aka Rapscallion to you lot).
    Last edited by Ree; 03-18-2007, 01:52 PM.

Kicking, trying to buy a house, dealing with this place on a regular basis, and loving it.

You?

Rapscallion

Comment

Messing about in Paris, preparing for that huge civil service exam we spoke about ages ago, and spending a fair amount of time in your parts with my girlfriend (she lives in Staffordshire) - met her on WoW of all places.

I'll be there this weekend in fact, and for another week over the Easter break. Could be well worth it to meet up for a bit, eh ?

Comment

Gah - just booked myself up for the Easter break at work. I'm rotad for Saturdays, so we'd have to arrange something else. Mmmm.

Let me think about this.

Rapscallion

Comment

to CS, Roir.

If you're scratching your head, wondering about this thread, well, I realize a bit of time has passed since this was posted, but I did a bit of editing with the thread where these posts first appeared.
          I copied your first post to this new thread, and gave you and Raps a separate thread so it wasn't so much of a thread hijack. (I edited the first post in this new thread to remove the thread hijacking reference.)

This way, it gives any other members a chance to welcome you, too.

...and I just realized how many times I just used the word "thread".
          Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
          X