X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Yet another person joining the ranks.
    (Name edited out for member privacy.)
    I work in a (name of business edited for member privacy) bookstore, and I am constantly assaulted with people who deserve to be put on this webiste and shared.
    Someone on Deviantart refered me to this site, and I am quite pleased.
    I'm sure my family and friends are quite done with my constant "Customers suck!" complaints when I get home, so I'm glad to have somewhere to come next time I feel the need to vent.

Mod note: Just a reminder to check out this thread for some important tips about personal privacy. http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ead.php?t=6292
    Last edited by Ree; 03-19-2007, 09:50 PM. Reason: Edited as a security precaution for new member.

Hey!

Comment

Welcome aboard!

As a general rule, we suggest that you obfuscate some details of who you are, such as your real name. Some companies do search for mentions of themselves on the Internet, and if they find you and find any scurrilous amusing tales you post and a name, they may try to take it further. Feel free to edit the first post and take your name out - cover thy bum and all that.

Rapscallion

Comment

I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

to CS, Nekosd43

I did a bit of editing to help protect your privacy in your first post, but I must have had a brainfart, as I missed posting a greeting at the same time.
          Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
          X