This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey

Hey, long time read but first time registering. I have to admit some of these stories just sound outlandish, I have worked in customer service for years in different fields and just started a new job for Time Warner Cable in their TS department a easy job for me mind you. Some of the stories I can beleive but are people really that ignorant? Knowing me I will get hit with one the first chance I get to prove myself wrong.
    Never Underestimate the Element of Surprise - Odo, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

Captain John Rourke(Clear Skies) - Ah, yes. another Black Bird. Are they free with cereal now or something?

Trust me, young padawan, that the wily ways of stupidity know no bounds. Welcome aboard!

As a side note, I'd suggest not mentioning the company you work for if you could be tracked. Google sees many things, and covering your smurf is always a good idea.

Rapscallion

Comment

XXDarrienX.

Trust me, the majority of stories are real.
      While some of our members have a way with a story, and I'm sure there is some tweaking on a few, I think most of them are based on fact to begin with.

Sad isn't it?
      Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
      X