This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newest member has arrived

Hi everyone! I'm Starfire, and I'm 19 years old. Like so many others, I've browsed this site for a long time and have always had a good laugh over the stories you've all shared. I figured it was time for me to join in on all the fun and share my own experiences as well.
    I've been working as a cashier at a grocery store for the past 2 years now. As anyone on here can imagine, I have seen and dealt with more than my fair share of stupidity. Even though I've been doing this for as along as I have and shouldn't be surprised by anything anymore, customers always wind up finding a way to out-do themselves and amaze me with their idiocy once more. So rather than sit and sulk about it, I've decided that this shall be my outlet for venting and get this crap off of my chest. Hopefully it'll be fun and you all won't get too annoyed with my frustration, because there's a lot of it in my line of work.
    Well anyways, that's about it for my introduction. I'll be posting away!

Hello and welcome.
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Welcome. I did my stint in a grocery store. I was a bagger for all that time but about a week. They transferred me to produce the week I gave my notice. *facepalm*
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Welcome!
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
        X