This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you miss it?

I was working in the deli one evening and a customer who obviously had to go asked me where the rest rooms were. I pointed to the door on the other side of the store with a very large "RESTROOM" sign on it. He told me "Thanks, I was afraid I had to go outside. I was just over there...How did I miss that"

It's very easy to miss restroom signs when you're desperately looking for them... because you're literally full of...
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

This is me!

Well, mine is usually, "Can you tell me where the ladies' room is? Oh-I-bet-it's-right-under-that-sign!"
      I don’t have enough middle fingers to show you how I feel about you.
      - Twitter, via Boredpanda.com, via Youtube

Right. Well. When you manage to pull the concussed deer of your intellect away from the oncoming headlights of life let me know. - Grave keeper

Comment

Quoth paxillated View Post
        This is me!

Well, mine is usually, "Can you tell me where the ladies' room is? Oh-I-bet-it's-right-under-that-sign!"
        Definitely me, although not so much with restrooms ... as a middle-aged woman, I can find a public restroom anywhere in maximum 10 minutes flat.

But I've definitely been known to go, "WHERE is the such-and-such??" while staring right at it. At least I'm a source of amusement for my coworkers ...

Comment

Quoth paxillated View Post
          "Can you tell me where the ladies' room is? Oh-I-bet-it's-right-under-that-sign!"
          When the customer admits their mistake, it's more a source of mild amusement than an irritation. I'm far more willing to forgive someone who admits their own error rather than blaming me for their mistakes.
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I had a moment like that today. I stopped in a bagel shop and asked if they had any coffee. The girl gave me a strange look and said, "It's right over there..." As in, directly behind me. I had walked right past the coffee station to get to the counter!
            Thank you for calling Card Services, how may I take your abuse today? ~Headset Hellion

Comment

My store refuses to put up a sign for the restrooms, they have giant signs for everything else and no sign whatsoever for the restrooms. We've all made signs and put them up only to have them taken down. I told J we need to have a sign like they have at the library near my uncle Jerry's, it's so big and mutisided you can see it from anywhere in the library.
              ......../\
              ....../__\
              ..../\...../\
              ../__\../__\

Comment

Working...
              X