This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth JustADude View Post
    Actually, Pezzle, it's a reference to Warhammer and Warhammer 40k. The Orks believe that red-painted vehicles go faster and, because of the passive psychic stuff they all have, called the "Waaagh!", "da red wunz" really do "go fasta".
    Um... I know. You've somehow completely missed my referenced retort.

I hate Space Orks. At my gaming store, we call them Sporks (Space ORKs). They are stupid, obnoxious, and have the worst fluff. They should've just left the Orks in fantasy, and I'm telling you I hate the theory that they were a weapon concieved by the Old Ones to fight the Necrons. The thought that the Old Ones could have created such an idiotic bioweapon like the Orks makes me a sad panda.

I think you somehow missed my "Blood for the Blood God" ? :> As in I play a straight Khornate CSM army with everything in multiples of 8? I'm trying to get my point value calculated to be divisible by 8.
    Last edited by Pezzle; 07-15-2008, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Quoth Pezzle View Post
      Um... I know. You've somehow completely missed my referenced retort.
      Actually, I've never played Warhammer in my life, I just know about the Red Wunz because I was curious about a joke on Weregeek (REFERENCE).
      ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
      And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Quoth JustADude View Post
        Actually, I've never played Warhammer in my life, I just know about the Red Wunz because I was curious about a joke on Weregeek (REFERENCE).
        Oh my god. HAHAHA! That's... the single funniest thing ever.

Comment

Ohhh, I've had this happen to me sooooo many times.

There was one time I'd actually finally managed to get my line done, my light was OFF, and I was actually pulling my till out of the drawer.

This SC just SWOOPS into my lane and starts unloading stuff onto my belt.

J2K: "Sorry, I'm closed, ma'am."

She ignores me and keeps unloading.

J2K: *louder* "Ma'am? I'm closed."

She ignores me again. I'm now late to clock out, and there aren't really big lines at the other registers. So I start taking her stuff and putting it BACK in her cart.

She turns to me and shoots me this GLARE that would have kersploded my brain if she were a Scanner or something. However, my powers of Glares o' Doom are equal to anyone (save maybe those of Mothers or Wives), and I return it.

J2K: "I'm closed, ma'am. You're going to have to go to another line."

I put the last item in her cart, grab my till, and walk away.
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
            So I start taking her stuff and putting it BACK in her cart.
            I would have just left
            If it makes sense, it's not allowed™. -- BeckySunshine

I've heard of breaking wind but not breaking and entering wind. --- Sheldonrs

My gaming blog:Ghosts from the Black

Comment

Working...
            X