This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Pagan View Post
    Unfortunately, most of this city is simply not built to accommodate bicycles. You will get run over.
    In Santa Fe as well. It's a tourist town, yet very inhospitable to both bikers and pedestrians once you get outside the Plaza and environs (it is possible to walk to the Plaza down Cerrillos, but you will be taking your life in your hands). For awhile I had something of a solution (old cotton jacket with a large and noticeable Kirtland AFB patch on the shoulder; it did seem like people actually stopped when I was wearing it). That worked fairly well until the jacket fell apart; I still have the patch, but haven't found a good "official" looking garment to attach it to.
    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
      In Santa Fe as well. It's a tourist town, yet very inhospitable to both bikers and pedestrians once you get outside the Plaza and environs (it is possible to walk to the Plaza down Cerrillos, but you will be taking your life in your hands).
      Yeah, it's going to get interesting as hell once the Rail Runner starts running up to Santa Fe. There's going to be 4 stations up there - NM 599, Zia/St. Francis, South Capitol Complex (somewhere in the vicinity of Cerrillos-Cordova), and the Santa Fe Rail Yards.
      It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Working...
      X