Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When the laptop has more functionality than its user......

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When the laptop has more functionality than its user......

I did phone tech support for a major computer company that likes to make it personal again.

Anyway this wanst even my call but hilarious nonetheless.

Smart Laptop
    Starring SP - Support Professional
    MWB - Man without brain

SP - "Thank you for calling XX Total Care Support
    MWB - "I cant get my laptop open, it won't open"
    SP "You're laptop wont open???"
    MWB - "Yea, I cant get the screen up"
    SP - "OK sir, is the XX logo facing you or away from you"
    MWB - "Logo is facing me"
    SP - "OK sir what i want you to do is get up and walk around to the other side of the notebook, sit down, stick your finger in the little groove there and lift the screen open"
    MWB - "OMG! I'm suck a f**king idiot!"

You could hear SP laughing hard as MWB continued saying how retarded he was that he cant beat a laptop in common sense.

Would you like to upgrade your RAM, no not for your notebook, for you.....

He needs to plug his brain into the nearest outlet & he'll get one hell of an "upgrade"...lol.

Comment

So much for common sense.
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

My mom's done that with her cell phone. She felt like such an idiot when I calmly took it from her and showed her that she was trying to open it from the hinged side.
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I have an eyeshadow compact that consistently does that to me. Fortunately, I have enough sense to turn it the other way and try that.
          Seshat's self-help guide:
          1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
          2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
          3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
          4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Personally i think if the laptop could slap him, it woulda and said Heeeeerrrreeesss your sign!

Comment

Quoth psychopath2007 View Post

MWB - "OMG! I'm suck a f**king idiot!"
              I'd give him points for being honest and admitting it, though!

My best friend has a saying for these types of situations, "Don't let it outsmart you."
              It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Working...
              X