Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you forget the only thing you bought?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to frequent the Whole Foods in Santa Fe in the evenings, as I hate grocery shopping when it's busy. I would go an hour before they closed. They had this beautiful young man who worked the registers in the evenings. Seriously, he was major eye candy, and I had the biggest crush on him. I loved going through his line, making eye contact and flirting with him. I am a terrible flirt.

I cannot tell you how many times I'd get carried away, and start to walk away without my bag of groceries. He'd have to call after me to come back and get them.
    Because as we all know, on the Internet all men are men, all women are men and all children are FBI agents.

Comment

Quoth ThePhoneGoddess View Post
      I used to frequent the Whole Foods in Santa Fe in the evenings, as I hate grocery shopping when it's busy. I would go an hour before they closed. They had this beautiful young man who worked the registers in the evenings. Seriously, he was major eye candy, and I had the biggest crush on him. I loved going through his line, making eye contact and flirting with him. I am a terrible flirt.

I cannot tell you how many times I'd get carried away, and start to walk away without my bag of groceries. He'd have to call after me to come back and get them.
      Were you subconsciously hoping he'd pick them up and follow you?
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth ArcticChicken View Post
        I've had this happen several times. Someone comes through my lane either early in the morning or late at night and buys only a pack of cigarettes. Then they walk away without the cigarettes.
        Perhaps they are underage? Where I am, drinking and smoking are 19, lotto is 18, and some forms of gambling are 18.

Hmm... I just found a way to confuse the hell out of the local convenience store owner to buy smokes...
        Otaku

Comment

Working...
        X