This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy definately not all there...

This is from a few years ago when I worked during Halloween at a popular halloween event. I was working in a haunted house that was a 3-d house where you had to wear the glasses to get the full effect.
    I am techincally called a scare actor for my position.
    SO, there I am in position, getting ready to jump out at someone, when this guy comes running around the corner, no glasses, comes straight at me (they aren't supposed to see me with the glasses) and whispers "I'm on ACID!!!!" and runs away to the next room....
    I'm am stunned. I stand there for a few minutes, and almost fall over laughing, then break time comes. Apparently a few people on my shift saw him too, and we were all amazed he got through the house all the way.
    He was definately not all there...literally...

hehe this sounds vagely like something i might do on whim. i find saying random things funny.
    I am not really important enough to have a funny quote yet.

Comment

One day I spent one hour with my bf and a friend walking in a straight line thorough a large mall, telling everyone we crossed, in order, to touch Newton's balls....

Btw we of course meant these balls.
      I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

Working...
      X