This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, I need a new wallet

Slightly old story now, while I was out shopping one day, I pulled my wallet out to pry out my debit card. While the teller runs my card, I pat my pocket, looking for my wallet, and jump when I find it not there.
    Teller hands me back my debit card, I slip it back into its pocket on my wallet, which I had in my other hand the entire time.
    "I call murder on that!"

*points and laughs*
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post

*points and laughs*
      See if I invite you to my orgy!

OT: Being a wee bit Scots (in the mongrel mix) I like the wallets with the Velcro fasteners.

Why?

Because they Screem when you open them.
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I've spent up to 20 minutes looking for the cell phone I was holding on my hand.
        I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

I nearly gave myself a heart attack at work once trying to figure out what I did with my watch and five rings...

When I'd put them on seconds earlier.
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Worst I did recently was to put my card in the card reader at the register and then pay in cash...

Rapscallion

Comment

I need a new wallet too. This one's out of cash! *holds up empty wallet*
              Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I don't and never will need another wallet. Link is possibly NSFW due to what is written on it.
                Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

...Does that say "Bad" or "Dad"
                  Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Working...
                  X