X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oops!

Best Brain burp ever.

A lovely pair of Asian ladies (older, kinda adorable in the charm bracelet sorta way. Only relevant because we had a slight issue with communication) breezed through my lobby around 1pm the other day. I smiled at them and said hello.

They greeted me and continued to breeze by. No big deal; they were carrying heavy bags so let them breeze. About a minute later one of them comes back and hands me her key.

LA: Lovely Asian Lady
    Me:

LA: "Why can't I get in my room? It worked before."

The Key is red.

Ours is either white or gold.

Uh-oh....

Several minutes go buy and we've discovered she's at the wrong hotel. Not completely, thankfully, but still the wrong one.

We laugh, she apologized profusely and we part ways on happy (if lost) terms.

At least she was at the correct chain. Just the wrong location -- her hotel was another mile or two down the street.

Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

lol, how funny. Though I'm sure I would have done it too if I wasn't paying that close attention.

Comment

The last motel we stayed at was on this freeway frontage road in San Diego. Both sides of the freeway had a frontage road. It was nothing but hotels, motels and restaurants attached to hotels or motels. I would have to think that a lot of that occurred along that road.
      Labor boards have info on local laws for free
      HR believes the first person in the door
      Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
      Document everything
      CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Working...
      X