This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gripes about standing in a line especially at a fast food joints

and no, they are not just "looking". This is one of the times where i really wish I could just tell these people to STAND IN LINE LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE!

Anyone else find it annoying when you are standing in a line of people and some idiot has to stand right at the side of you. It annoys the hell out of me because I am positive that they will cut right in front of me. I deal with this crap at work, I will be the only person waiting for food and some moron will come in, completely ignoring me and cut right in front of me. Since this is a professional place, I kept my cool.

Anyone else find it annoying?

hell yes. i once had a young proud lady cut in front of me. the funny thing was she was carrying the book called The Purpose Driven Life
    To err is human, to blame someone else shows good management skills.

my blog --> http://www.hendrices.com/joesblog/
    my brother's blog --> http://www.hendrices.com/ryansblog/

Comment

And it always starts so innocently, them standing next to you, until shuffle by shuffle they slowly edge in-front of you, just close enough that you have to be the one to step-back; and if you don't they give you the look as though you're the one encroaching on their space. I swear, the next person that cuts me gets a verbal smackdown that will shatter the floor tiles!
      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

i hate even more at theme parks/amusement parks. dammit, i have to wait 2 hours for 1 minute ride too!!

i loudly and obnoxiously acknowledge line cutters though.

Comment

Oooh...I hate that. Saturday night I'm standing in line for yet one more overbooked flight waiting to speak with a gate agent and had THREE people line jump. Worse yet is when they know what they did and give you a patronizing look and say, we just have a quick question. By the time I got on the plane my mood bracelet (hah..sounds funny but it's really pretty and changes colors) that I was given two days prior was amazing swirls of purple...so that's what the color of bitch is!

Comment

Quoth PentUpRage View Post
            (hah..sounds funny but it's really pretty and changes colors) that I was given two days prior was amazing swirls of purple...so that's what the color of bitch is!
            Must be why purple is my favorite color.
            Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

What I hate is my local Tim Hortons. The front end of the store open to customers is around 15x10. 150 square feet. There are 2 major highways within 5 minutes, a university is at the next bus stop and there is a high school across the street. There is usually no line, just getting in and making a mental record of who is there and when it's your turn to order.
              Otaku

Comment

Line cutting is just wrong. If you cut them in line, for sure they would screech about it, but it's okay for them to do?

People who stand RIGHT behind you when you're in line/ordering/checking out annoy me to no end. I was in line at a book sale, and a lady and her boy kept taking alternating turns bumping into my butt! After a few times, I told them to step back and that there was plenty of room so they didn't need to be touching my ass. They looked pretty embarrassed that they had to be taught manners by a complete stranger.
                !
                "For truth is always strange; stranger than fiction." -- Lord Byron

Comment

Working...
                X